- 1 large bag mini pretzels (get a good brand like Snyder's so they don't fall apart)
- 1-2 bags Candy melt chocolate (you can find this at most craft stores)
1. Melt your candy melts in a double boiler (small glass bowl over a pot of gently simmering water).
2. Dip small end of pretzels in melted candy chocolate
place three pretzels end to end together to make a cute little shamrock! Save the broken pretzel pieces for stems. Attached your stems with a dab of melted chocolate.
3. Once the candy has set on the pretzels, place the remaining melted candy melts in a zipper top plastic bag, squeeze out all the air and snip a very tiny (I mean VERY tiny) corner off the bag. Use this as a piping bag to pipe your candy melts all around the edges of the pretzels. Then sprinkle lots of sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet.
4. Once completely hardened (~1 hour), store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.